One of the first M&G designs, The Burghley is named after our first ever event we attended back in 2012 to launch the brand.
Today it is the regarded as a trusted ally to our customers - fitting and falling perfectly to accentuate all the right places, and hides a multitude of sins! Cut to curve, the leather sits flat into the small of the back, and falls into a flattering 'V' at the front (or the side if you fancy!). Our vegetable tanned leather is designed to develop a beautiful patina over time, making this a firm favourite for many years to come.
For a smaller version to wear with jeans, see our Windsor
- 50mm wide - tapers to wider front fitting. 5 holes to adjust for comfort.
- Made in England, UK
- Designed and crafted in our family run, rural workshop
- Full grain vegetable tanned saddle hide
Equestrian collection: Classic saddlery style reimagined into elegant designs for day or night.
- Antique brass or antique silver finish fittings
- Built To Last - we guarantee it!
We changed our sizing in May 2017 - please refer to size guide!
If choosing personalisation please ensure the separate Personalisation Product is not removed from the cart otherwise your item will not be personalised!