5 ways to personalise your Mackenzie & George
1. Initials. Let’s start with the obvious- initials! Personalising your leather products with initials, whether it’s one, two, three or more, is perhaps the most popular personalisation we do.
2. Dates. Personalising a gift with a date can be a really special way to celebrate a special occasion. Special birthday? Wedding anniversary? The day your child was born? There’s lots of reasons to add a date- our keyrings are perfect for this.
3. Your name/nickname. If you have a fairly short name or nickname, you might be able to fit it on your new belt, clutch bag or keyring. Like the monogram, this can make it feel really special.
4. Building or car. If you have lots of keys and a distinct lack of how to identify them, this idea is perfect. Add a short name for your building or car- a pretty way to identify something, and it’ll save you time too!
5. More than one thing! We’ve had a few keyrings recently where the front of a keyring has one thing, like the couples’ initials, and the back had the wedding date.